Homeowners Insurance - Cincinnati, Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana
Your home is your castle and usually the biggest purchase you will make. At Huesman Schmid Insurance, we have home insurance advisors that can tailor a special package to your needs and risks to protect your most valuable asset. We have access to many top rated companies to find you the best fit at a fair price. You will have peace of mind knowing that you will have proper coverage in the event of damage.
Homeowner policies will differ depending on where you live, the valuables in the home and which coverages you choose. A comprehensive plan will cover you financially if you have a loss due to fire, theft or other events, in addition to the event if someone is injured on your property.
Homeowners policy coverages in Cincinnati, Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana
- Property Coverage - to pay for repairs to your home, garage or other buildings that are damaged.
- Personal Property - protects you against a loss of valuables in your home like jewelry, electronics or guns due to theft or damage.
- Liability - protects you if someone is injured on your property or their property is damaged.
- Medical Expenses - provides medical coverage for someone that is injured, other than a resident, on your property.
- Living Expenses - coverage in the event of a complete loss and you need temporary housing and food when you're displaced from your home.
Not all home insurance policies are created equal. Many additional coverage options are available to you. Consult with our experienced advisors at 513-521-8590 to ensure that your policy meets all of your unique needs. We will work together to properly protect your investment and family.