Truck & Trucking Insurance - Cincinnati, Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana
At Huesman Schmid Insurance, we can help you find the right coverage for your truck or trucking insurance needs in Cincinnati, Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana.
We work with the top rated companies that specialize in commercial truck insurance policies. The experienced agents at Huesman Schmid Insurance will tailor a package that meets your truck and trailer needs.
Truck Insurance Coverages in Cincinnati, Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana
- Primary Liability - This coverage option protects you from damage or injuries to other people as a result of a truck accident. This coverage is mandated by state and federal agencies.
- Comprehensive Physical Damage and Collision Coverage - This coverage repairs or replaces the damage to your truck or trailer resulting from things such as collision, fire, theft, hail, windstorm, earthquake, flood, mischief, or vandalism.
- Motor Truck Cargo Coverage - Protects the transporter from his responsibility in the event of damaged or lost freight. The policy is purchased with a maximum load limit per vehicle.
- General Liability - This coverage provides protection for injuries or property damage sustained while on your premises, using your products or services, or because of a breach of contract. Our company can offer you many different lines of coverage for Artisans Contractors, Contractors Liability, Contractual Liability, Electrical Work, and Plumbing.
- Non-Trucking Liability/Bobtail Coverage - Non-Trucking Liability (Bobtail Coverage) provides limited liability insurance for owner-operators who are permanently leased to an ICC regulated carrier. It provides limited liability protection when the owner-operator is not on dispatch, nor pulling a loaded trailer.
Whether you're looking for owner operator, motor carrier or private carrier, Huesman Schmid Insurance can help you find the best fit for your trucking insurance needs. Contact us to find out more about truck and trucking insurance in Cincinnati, Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana.